Little Pilots Child Care Educators - Diploma, Cert 3, trainees - Full time and Part time positions
We are currently seeking a Full time / Part time Diploma Qualified, Cert 3 qualified and trainees to join our team.
Our vision is in shaping a positive future for our children through our grow, learn and connect curriculum. Aspire to grow, learn, and connect goes beyond what we can teach our children, it is our vision for our team, families, and communities. We place a great focus on family and community engagement as we aim to inspire a love of learning in everyone.
If you share in our vision and want to be a part of our community then apply now. For further information on these positions email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking a Full time Diploma Qualified with at least 2 years’ experience working in the Early Childhood industry. This position will be a Nominated Supervisor position for a person who is able to lead a team and follow the requirements under the NQF. With an outstanding reputation for innovative and responsive programs, Kidz Connect Early Learning Centre provide an excellent opportunity for educators to excel and make their mark in the early childhood field. A commitment to teamwork is essential.
The successful applicant will have an understanding of the Early Childhood Education and Care Regulations and Early Years Frameworks. You will also have the ability to support a holistic approach to the care, education and development of children.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Current working with children checks
- A minimum diploma level qualification as outlined in the Children’s Services Regulations 2012.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have a Certified Supervisor certificate/number
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point, photo editing and Email)
- A passion for the Early Childhood Industry
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a high-quality learning environment that is inclusive and meets the needs of all children, Families and community.
- Thorough understanding of Children’s Services Regulations and Early Years Frameworks.
- Ability and willingness to support and direct a team of Early Childhood Educators
- Knowledge and understanding of work health and safety issues relevant to work activities and work area.
- Current first-aid and Anaphylaxis qualification
- Has a driving licence.
For further information on the position contact Rana Moussawel director on 0411883949 or email resume to: email@example.com
NOMINATED SUPERVISOR NEEDED
Growing Maestros is a new ELC (0-5) opening soon in 2021. We are located in Beverly Hills NSW, and offer a comprehensive classical music education within our preschool program, as well as immersion in languages and arts. We are now looking for a Diploma qualified Nominated Supervisor.
PIANO TEACHERS are also invited to apply to run the individual piano lessons.
If you have:
• appropriate qualifications,
• experience in a similar role within early childhood education,
• practical knowledge of the National Quality Standards,
• the passion and commitment to high quality early childhood education,
• excellent communication skills and leadership skills,
• current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis,
• current Working With Children Check,
• the right to work in Australia,
• an interest in alternative approaches to early childhood education,
then we would love to hear from you!
For piano teachers: you must have relevant music qualification and some teaching experience with young children.
The benefits for you to work as part of the Growing Maestros team:
• generous above-award remuneration,
• continuous professional growth through formal professional development and daily hands-on activities,
• work with a supportive management team in a boutique family-oriented centre,
• learn to teach a unique preschooler program in music and instrumental learning.
• easy access by train, buses, located near shops and restaurants of Beverly Hills.
For more information on our centre's philosophy and complete educational program, please visit www.growingmaestros.com.au
Please send your resume with at least 2 referees and all the above documentation to the Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on the 25th January 2021. Positions start from mid-February 2021.
Alphabeta Retaval Preparatory Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) and Centre Director
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work in a newly licenced, Catholic based Long Day Care centre, incorporating our current Prep School program.
At Alphabeta Retaval Preparatory, we are passionate about creating a strong connection with the families of our students. We believe a strong relationship between staff and families significantly enhances the quality and impact of a child’s learning.
The Alphabeta Retaval philosophy focuses on promoting a child’s independence and aim for our students to develop a love for learning in a spiritually holistic environment.
Alphabeta Retaval Preparatory School provides high-quality, educational programs across the 2 – 5 year age groups, with fun and exciting learning opportunities, frequent incursions, weekly mass, family social events and celebrations.
The successful applicant will need to have:
- An ACECQA recognised qualification Early Childhood Teachers Degree
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis qualifications
- Current Working with Children Check and Child Protection Certificate
- A thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality
- Standards and other industry standards and practices.
- A demonstrated understanding of the catholic ethos and teaching including mass
- celebrations and children’s liturgy
- Desire to work on the floor and model best practice
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Your new role As the ECT qualified Centre Director you will manage and support a team of educators and build strong positive relationships with families. As this position is a Teaching Director role, the successful candidate will have a genuine love for working in the classroom with the children and enjoy the opportunity to model faith based, best practice to educators in the centre.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of the service and will utilise your strong knowledge of the industry and regulations. The role will be full-time, Monday to Friday.
• Above award wages
• Administration support team
• Opportunities to grow through mentoring, training and professional development.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, please email an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter addressing each of the selection criteria to email@example.com