We are a privately-owned and operated early learning child-care service passionately committed to the welfare, well-being and education of the children in our care. We provide an environment that encourages learning, play, diversity and skills development – all essential tools to help carry them through life. Through the world-renowned Reggio Emilia approach, we are providing collaborative, accessible and community-connected learning at our BSELC locations.
This approach puts the natural development of children as well as the close relationships that they share with their environment at the center of its philosophy. The foundation of the Reggio Emilia approach lies in its unique view of the child. In this approach, there is a belief that children have rights and should be given opportunities to develop their potential.
Our team of professional educators operate to a set of values that we engage very day.
• We treat all children with equal and open care
• We actively encourage diversity
• We do not discriminate on any grounds
• We treat all staff and educators with equal and open care
• We promote open, transparent and honest communication
• We support parent and guardian engagement
• We seek active and open community involvement with our Centres
• We strive for mutually beneficial outcomes