Bankstown Montessori Preschool is a non-proﬁt community based organisation. The school was established in the year 1986 and has been giving a Montessori education from 20 - 40 students every year.
The aim of the school is to create a secure and harmonious environment which aids children's natural growth and development, following the traditional values and principles of Maria Montessori. This predicates a belief that all children are natural learners. We are committed to encouraging children to have a love of learning and develop their independence. Emphasis is given to assisting children to realise their own potential in all areas - social, intellectual, physical and creative. Consideration and respect for others is a core value of our school.
The above statement is supported by
• a child centred program where activities in all curriculum areas are presented individually to children.
• children profess at their own pace.
• provision of fully equiped classrooms with Montessori material in all curriculum areas.
• materials accessible to children can choose freely and easily.
• family grouped classes of mixed ages and genders,
• each classroom headed by trained Montessori Directress aided by experiences Assistants.
• diversity of centre is acknowledged and embraced by the community of Parents, Staﬀ and Children,
To see more information on our service please click here Bankstown Montessori Preschool